Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday was work on the vette day. Ok yeah ALL day. I didn’t work on it, the husband did. For me it was just alot of running back and forth between home and the base auto hobby shop. I did go with some friends and the munchkin up to the Marina on Saturday before her game. I have to say I was pretty disappointed in the game. She played lousey but that’s because it was her usually scheduled nap time, she had no lunch, it was 94 degrees out at 11am and she played with twins that she doesn’t know. She doesn’t know them because their mom NEVER brings them to practice! Yet, somehow she still manages to weasel her way into getting them to play in the games. “The Kick” our official rule book for the league, clearly states that if you don’t come to at least 1 practice a week you don’t get to play in the games. I don’t think its fair that she just shows up and expects her kids to play. She literally shows up, drops them off and then either goes in her car to sit or leaves. At half time her kids were looking for her to give them a drink, and she was no where in site! So yeah its been getting under my skin and pissing me off… I am 2 breaths away from saying something to the soccer league director. I hate to be that way but its unfair :P

Saturday night we also went out with our friends (and their kids) who live down the street. We all went and saw Shrek The Final Chapter which was really cute and the kids loved. My personal fave in all the Shrek movies is puss in boots and in this one hes REALLY fat which is awesome! Reminds me of my old cat Stimpy! LOL

Oh how I miss that cat! LOL He was so awesomely FAT! LOL

Sunday we went to a crawfish boil at one of the civilian instructors that the hubs works with, it was good they had crawfish boil and hot dogs for the kids and finger foods. I know why now they call them “mud bugs” LOL! They look disgusting before they are cooked! Imagine… the cockroach of the sea! LOL!

Then on our way home I spotted this…

That there would be the “World’s Largest Rocking Chair” no, Im not kidding and my first “roadside attraction”… next up, “Worlds biggest ball of twine” !!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment