Saturday night was the hub’s 10 yr class reunion. It was awkwardly ok… I wasn’t 100% comfortable yet I wasn’t 99% uncomfortable either. I met alot of people I just happen to see on facebook all the freakin time, so it was good to see them in person instead of stalk see them on online lol. The food was kinda meh, but it worked… this wasn’t the kinda thing you go to expecting to eat. The music was good but his group of high school buddies was just to small to get anyone out there on the dance floor without looking like an idiot (even with alot of alcohol). And speaking of alcohol that was actually pretty good and reasonably priced and a good thing too seeing how I was in the need of liquid courage. My poison is my classic Bacardi and Coke… didn’t want to over do it with the long islands, which are usually my first choice… it really depends on how much “courage” I need ;) Bottom line… most people didn’t care to talk to me or see how Ive been for the past 10 years, which is to be expected seeing how Im not the one who graduated with them, oddly enough I was more comfortable in the back seat on that night. The hubs played a good wingman, he didnt leave me but for a few mins. not that I wanted to be up his ass either but you know how it is when your at awkward social events… and Im not little miss sociable either. Point is… it gave me an inside look as to how next year will go for mine. Man, I really hope they have one… Im dieing to see some of the old high school riff raff I used to hang out with lol. I haven’t heard anything thus far as to planing the event but then again its a whole year away.
So yeah…sigh
Here’s some pics for your enjoyment to sum up the event.

His graduating class. The people who came, out of the graduating class. Ok the graduating class minus like 5 people LOL!

He took this (obviously) of me getting ready because Im a basic jeans and t-shirt kinda gal, I dont get dressed up for anything so he just HAD to take a pic to remember the moment… apparently its a big deal when I get all gussy’ed up.

I dont quite remember why he was busting out in Air Guitar style but apparently it was funny as hell. Someone had commented that he looked like Michael Jackson reincarnated and that made me laugh my ass off. 

The guys (these are the guys he is claiming BFF-ness too) Hubs is in the middle with the AF Blues on the guy in the green shirt, he has known since middle school and the guy next to the guy in the green shirt, he has known since kindergarten. They are flinging the W’s because they are all from the west side of Jacksonville… yeah not Compton.
And just to clarify hubs went to what I like to call; “Geek High School” it was a public school but their classes were computer electronics, engineering, drafting, Aerospace engineering… etc.
I love my G33K ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment