Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lately and a Prediction

Not a whole-whole lot has been going on lately, just typically the usual. The 4th was fun, we spent it with friends who live down the street. We just grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs and our kids played in the kiddy pool and had squirt gun and water balloon fights, that night we went down to the beach and watched the fire works while trying not to get torn up by the mosquito. Today I went out with the girls to lunch at Chili’s and then we went to go see Eclipse. I loved the movie of course because it is twilight after all but I loved this one particularly the best because of the way it was made and the light that was shed on alot of the “sidekick” characters. I love the angles that they shot in the movie. There was definitely alot more action and and waaaaaay more drama but it was awesome! It was how I expected it to be and I felt satisfied but not completely because I want the next one to come out like… tomorrow. LOL!

This week will probably fly by or at least I hope. Friday we leave for Florida again, Saturday is the hub’s 10 year high school reunion… woooweeee! 10 years.. yeah hes an old fart LOL! I guess I shouldnt talk, mine is next year. LOL! Im kinda nervous, excited and intimidated all in one. I just hope its not huge and I hope he doesnt do the “stupid guy thing” which is leave me by myself with a whole bunch of people I dont know or want to talk to so that he can go rub their faces in show off his vette to his high school buddies and take turns taking them for rides, because that would be very lame and Id be pretty peeved. I hate, hate, HATE being stuck with people that I dont know at all and have nothing to talk about,but I can almost predict that it will happen. :P Oh well… so long my nightmare doesnt come true it wont be a total FML, and no Im not going to elaborate. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment