Saturday, September 11, 2010

A little bit of good news and a little up date

So just figured I'd through this out there before I make a huge post about whats been going on lately. Been really busy since the rents have arrived here for their vacation, been having an awesome time and will post about that soon. So for the the good news... Mister's doctor called on Wednesday and told us that his test came back positive, so I'll put it as he said it... "The boys are back in town!" ;) I also got a call from my doctor later that afternoon and she said that all my tests came back normal, which is a HUGE sigh of relief. I have been holding the big PCOS breath for weeks now and have been scared, nervous, doubtful and worry some for what has seem liked FOREVER! So I was really glad to hear that the test came back normal. I was actually pleased to see my gift from mother nature this month, because it means things are on track... and TTC seems to be cooperating. I know it takes time, and the more you try the more stress you put on so Im going to work on just relaxing, having fun, and let whatever happens... happen. I want this soooooo badly... its seems like Ive been waiting for this my whole adult life... I just cant wait! I hope in the next month or so I have life changing events to blog about... this is what keeps me wishing on every 10:10 and every 11:11... after all we have to believe in something. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment