
A talent of yours.
Hmmm.... well I dunno. I don't think I really have any talents... not real ones anyway. I mean I cannnnnnn pop my hips outta joint and turn myself into the human gumby but isn't that really considered more of freak show type thing? Ok,ok but seriously... I do bit of everything but its just O.K. I'm kinda like a "Jess of all Trades" if you will. I paint, and dabble in art but its not really a talent. I've been in a talent show when I was in junior high and high school for singing but there again, I can carry a tune but I'm no Taylor Swift. I was in orchestra in high school and played cello (which I loved and feel the need to start up again some day) and again I was just O.K. I cook, I bake, I craft, I sew... but are those really talents? I think not... I guess if I had any talent at all it would be mommy-ness! (Yup, I just made that one up... like that eh? If you like that you should see some of my hand puppet shows... FAAAAABU! LOL!) That's the one thing I think I'm pretty good at. I also happen to enjoy it... most days ;) LOL!
P.S.. I'd always hope I'd be a awesome movie star and be able to see my name on a star somewhere on Hollywood Blvd... Oh well... C'est La Vie... I guess this will have to do... ;)

P.S.. I'd always hope I'd be a awesome movie star and be able to see my name on a star somewhere on Hollywood Blvd... Oh well... C'est La Vie... I guess this will have to do... ;)

Well you sound very talented to me! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for following my blog! I really appreciate it! Hope you are having a lovely day.
xBeth