I also have received my first blog award today from Olivia at Simply Sunshine and Daisy's
Id like to thank the academy (lol) and my blogger buddy Olivia!
So... 10 things I like... hmmm...
1. I think its official... I love to blog!
2. I like that Halloween is next weekend!
3. I like that I have been able to do more crafts and sewing lately.
4. I like that I'm starting to go to the gym again
5. I Love that my cupcakes turned out awesome today.
6. I like that we have a fun filled weekend this weekend of lots of fall festivities.
7. I like fall... in case you haven't noticed LOL!
8. I like that I found my fake pumpkin I carved last year (it was hiding from me)... Im also allergic to real pumpkins so I cant carve them or eat anything pumpkin'ish... and it totally sucks!
9. I like that my hubby bought me a new phone (The Droid Vibrant) and am glad we got the shipping address sorted out... they were gonna ship it to our old house in GA... and that would have been bad.
10. I like hubby got his leave for Christmas approved... we will be going "home" (back to my home town in Florida) for Christmas.
Now... 10 people I bestow this award to....
1. NH Girl Displaced
2. Christina's Crazy World
3. Lattes and Life
4. Jessta Girl and Her Officer
5. The Longs in Italy
6. Many Waters
7. WebDev_Army Wife
8. My Life as His (Air Force) Wife
9. Diamonds and Dogtags
10. Luck Be a Baby Tonight
1. I think its official... I love to blog!
2. I like that Halloween is next weekend!
3. I like that I have been able to do more crafts and sewing lately.
4. I like that I'm starting to go to the gym again
5. I Love that my cupcakes turned out awesome today.
6. I like that we have a fun filled weekend this weekend of lots of fall festivities.
7. I like fall... in case you haven't noticed LOL!
8. I like that I found my fake pumpkin I carved last year (it was hiding from me)... Im also allergic to real pumpkins so I cant carve them or eat anything pumpkin'ish... and it totally sucks!
9. I like that my hubby bought me a new phone (The Droid Vibrant) and am glad we got the shipping address sorted out... they were gonna ship it to our old house in GA... and that would have been bad.
10. I like hubby got his leave for Christmas approved... we will be going "home" (back to my home town in Florida) for Christmas.
Now... 10 people I bestow this award to....
1. NH Girl Displaced
2. Christina's Crazy World
3. Lattes and Life
4. Jessta Girl and Her Officer
5. The Longs in Italy
6. Many Waters
7. WebDev_Army Wife
8. My Life as His (Air Force) Wife
9. Diamonds and Dogtags
10. Luck Be a Baby Tonight
I am your newest follower!! From Simply Sunshine and Daisies!!
ReplyDeleteHaving Halloween next weekend means that the rest of the year holidays are coming! Yay! I can't wait, I love this time of year!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com
YAY! Thanks for following! Oh yes, the holidays are upon us and they are gonna fly by! Where has the year gone? I do love this time of year though... let the baking commence! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed your pics to the right. Your hubby and daughter have the exact same smile, lol. And thanks for the award :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Yeah shes is pretty much his mini me... they are pretty much identical... personality, looks and all. I tell him all the time, that he pretty much made that child all by himself LOL!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess!
ReplyDelete