Halloween is getting closer and I'm getting excited! I love Halloween, it was my favorite holiday growing up and it still is today. Its even better these days because of the kiddo, I get to do all the fun trick or treating all over again :D I also love crafting this time of year, I get my best inspiration when Im allowed to be spooky lol! Today I've made my "prize" for when we have our Murder Mystery Party next week. The top detective and the sleuth who guesses the right murder or murderess will win this...Last night I went to wal-mart to pick up a few odds and ends I need for this week, when the munchkin talked me into looking at the Halloween isle, which has incidentally become her favorite isle lately... and upon oogling over the stuff I came across these awesome test tube "mad scientist" sprinkles!
P.S.. I have recently been informed that the longish kind of sprinkle is acutally a "Jimmie". I just wanna know... Was there a boy named Jimmie that only ate these certain kind of sprinkles? Did Jimmie's mom get annoyed by that? Is that where she came up with he idea to call it a "Jimmie"? Was the man who invented sprinkles named Jimmie? Where the heck did that term come from??? Its an odd thing to name a sprinkle isn't it??? Oh the Maddddness!!! LOL!
lol, Don't let the Jimmie thing drive you insane! I never knew that though.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you going to do with the jar of candy? That is a very cute idea!!
I love holiday sprinkles (or Jimmies...Whatevs!). Target usually has containers in the $1 section! I like to use them on big mugs of hot cocoa with whipped cream! Mmmmm!!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the fact that these little sprinkles came in a mad scientist test tube type pack... that alone just rocks my socks! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh and the jar of candy is gonna be given away to the person who guesses the right murder/murderess at our murder mystery party next weekend. (no one will know who "did it" except the person who actually did LOL!)
Sounds fun! I swear I'm going to have one of those parties one day lol.
ReplyDeleteThe world may never know... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprinkles#Names
ReplyDeleteOoooh the insanity! LOL I might have to consult the wizard for this one ;) LOL
ReplyDelete