Saturday, October 23, 2010

Night Shift Dinner & Cupcake Cuteness


I'm not real sure if I had mentioned it before but Hubs is teaching on the night shift at work and has been since August. Did I mention I HATE it?! LOL!... ok its not that bad, at least he gets to come home right? Yesterday they did a little spaghetti pot luck dinner/predators movie hour (which not as good as the original... P.S Dear Morpheus: Dude! You put on weight!) I decided to bake my dirt cupcakes and use my extra cool test tube sprinkles, I'm fairly impressed with the way these turned out. I wish I had had a frosting tube to do the icing better but meh, they still turned out ok. Anyway dinner was good and everyone liked the cupcakes. They were "Funfetti" style and who the heck doesn't like funfetti? They really ought to call it crackfetti or something LOL! I made a some extras for hubbers to take back to his class and give to his students and it seems to have been well appreciated. :D

What?! You didn't think I wasn't gonna save one for myself did ya? What?! I was just testing the goods... :D

1 comment: