Woot Woot! I got a postie in the mail today! This one comes from Kristen over at My Life as his (Air Force) wife. We both signed up last month for Jess's postcard swap over at Jesstagirl and her officer. Which I thought was a totally AWESOME idea! Kristen sends me greetings from beautiful Köln, Germany. (Yeah, its pronounced like Cologne) ;) Ive actually been there once when I was younger it was on a trip up to Hannover and we stopped in Köln to see the Christmas market, that is probably going on right about now as a matter of fact. And if you are in Germany and have never been to a Christmas Market or how we say Weihnachtsmarkt, I suggest you go. They are so beautiful and have such great food. Try the Glühwein which is warm spiced wine... kinda like our American cider... with temps like they are having there today you wont be sorry lol. Oh man now I feel "homesick"... Christmas time in Germany always tugs just a bit on my heart.
Anyway... here's a pic of the beautiful card. Thanks so much Kristen! Your awesome! :)
\
P.S. Her's is the first card Ive received from an APO, so I have an an awesome APO stamp on the back! For someone who's a big postcard geek like me... that is waaaaaaaay cool!

Oh wow too cool..
ReplyDelete