Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awards and Thank You's W

First I want to thank you guys for being so awesome and posting such sweet comments on my last post about the baby frustration. I really, REALLY appreciate all the love, support, and encouragement... it makes this whole journey that much easier :) So thank you all!!!! Your awesome!!!

And I also have received 2 more blogging awards! YAY!!! The first is the Stylish Blogger Award and is from Olivia over at Simply Sunshine and Daisy's. She is amazing and if you haven't checked out her blog yet, please do so now! Really shes awesome!

Of course thank you so much Liv!

And now...To accept this award I have to do two things... Tell 7 facts about myself and give this to 15 people. (whoa do I even have that many people following me? LOL)

7 Facts...

1. I am allergic to pumpkins and oranges. Ironically I am from Florida which just so happens to be the Orange State! LOL! Pumpkins, I just hate not being able to carve them or have all the delicious looking pumpkin goodies this time of year. I did have a slight panic attack the other day while walking into the commissary and being greeted by death an entire display of pumpkins and gourds. And just for the record its not all orange foods, because carrots and I go together like peas and... well, you get the picture. ;)

2. I am easily surprised... please god, don't ever sneak up behind me... I will pee everywhere! Or if your like my husband and you come home early from TDY and stand at the door behind the front door as I open it to take the trash out while my hair is still in curlers and my legs aren't shaved yet... you just might get the trash bag thrown at you out of sheer surprise in stead of OMG! Hi Honey! LOL!

3. I am super excited to be going "home" for Christmas!

4. I absolutely love this weather and am looking forward to this nice long weekend and next weekend as well.

5. I feel suuuuuuuper under the gun about the Thanksgiving turkey... not only are we having my in laws over but we also are getting two student Airman for dinner. I just pray it turns out good... it was my idea to invite them lol!

6. The munchkin is getting a Batcave for Christmas this year... yeah no barbies for this little girl... no she wants a bat cave LOL! I cant say I blame her, it does look pretty awesome.

7. I have a headache cant take anything for it :P

My 15...

1. Christina @ Christina's Crazy Life
2. Ashley @ Life as "Lucy"
3. Larissa @ NH Girl Displaced
4. Misty @ One Coal Hearted Family
5. Tanya @ In Love with an Airman
6. Poekitten @ Many Waters
7. Steph @ Watching Airplanes
8. Kelly @ The Six of Us
9. Katie @ The Squid's Accomplice
10. Amanda @ Calm Crazy
11. Adrienne @ Right here Right Now
12. Athena @ Our Crazy Life
13. Jenn @ A Cup of Jenn
14. Melissa @ The Longs in Italy
15. Pamela @ When Good People Get Together

And my second award is the Versatile Blogger Award from Kelly over at The Six of Us. Thanks Kelly! If you haven't checked her blog out yet... go now! No, seriously shes so cool!

Im going to cheat though, just a little and use the same 7 facts as I did for the the Stylish award. Heeheehee! I will also bend the rules just a bit and give this one out to everyone who has not yet received this award. I just want to spread the love :)

So I hope all of you have a fabu weekend, my weekend officially starts tomorrow so you might not hear from me till Monday. ;) Eh, who am I kidding... blogging is my new life LOL!

6 comments:

  1. aww thanks... you gave me my second award =] <3 that made my night I'll swing by tomorrow to pick it up and do the stuff for it. Thanks darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never known anyone who was allergic to pumpkin! And the first thing I thought was, "Wow! I wonder if it's all orange stuff." ;) Oh, and I saw the Batcave at Target yesterday and thought of you. It was right next to the Dragon Castle my 4 y/o was squealing about.

    Thank you so much for the award, Jess! You're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bat cave sounds cool. You'll have to post pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I cant wait to see her face on Christmas morning when she opens the bat cave present... shes gonna be so shocked! I saw the accessories at Wal-Mart the other day and they are like 5.99 each so I think Im going to get her a few of those too. I will definitely be posting a few pics of her at Christmas just cause she makes the best faces when tearing into her gifts. LOL

    ReplyDelete