
Its official... I have been referred to a infertility specialist. I know I should feel kinda crappy seeing how I am now deemed officially "infertile" but I'm not... or at least it hasn't hit me just yet. I was hoping last year by this time I would be at least pregnant but that was wishful thinking I suppose. I am however, extremely happy that at least SOMETHING is being done, that some kinda action is to be made and that gives me hope... I'm also happy to report that Tricare gave me authorization to see a local doctor and from the reviews I read on the web, he seems to be a good guy. There were also a few reviews from ladies that have said they have gotten pregnant with his help too so that made me feel a bit better as well. I called the office up today after jumping through all kinds of referral management hoops (don't you just love when they let you know that you have a referral waiting?) and his office gave me an appointment THIS WEEK!!! Yeah, can you believe it? I couldn't! When she said she had an opening with him on Wednesday I was jumping for joy! So hopefully I will have more good news on the progress of this baby journey for you after Wednesday. Lets KOFC (Keep our fingers crossed)! :D
Congrats :) I know what a mess Tricare can b!e so this must feel like a huuuge step! Good Luck
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! It does, I feel like Ive come along way already... I can only hope it will continue to be this good all the way to the end :)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! Glad you are getting to go to a specialist, I kinda know the feeling about trying to get pregnant, we've been trying for a while (well when my husband is home, he just got back from deployment). It seems as though everyone gets pregnant when they think about it, but nope, not me!
ReplyDeleteThat's good news. At least maybe they can figure something out. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, I hope it all works out for ya :)
ReplyDelete