Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


1. Were you named after anyone?

No, mom just happen to like the name Jessica. She say's that she first picked Heather but apparently no one on her side of the family could pronounce it, German's have a hard time pronouncing the dominate H sound, H in German is actually pronounced HA... so I guess it they kept saying HA-THER (Think Arnold Schwarzenegger) LOL!

2.What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted?

Red, Pink, Chrome Blue, or Black or if I feel like getting fancy I'll do french tips...Right now they are Cherry Red ;)

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else?


Without a doubt FOOT! I don't care what kind of crazy twister type angle I have to get into to do it , I WILL NOT use my hand! Annnnnnnnnd that's if I absolutely HAVE to use a public toilet... and if its port-o-potty forget it! Id rather be cath'ed or pee my pants. I have a BAAAAAAD hang up about public restrooms. I wish we had toilets here in the states like they do in Italy... they have a foot pump on the floor, no hand touching necessary!

2. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on?

LOL! OMG do I HAVE to have to answer this! Its soooooo embarrassing... ok ok.... don't twist my arm... It t'was... Mario Lopez, AKA A.C Slater from Saved by the bell. I guess it was those hot spandex and parachute pants! LMAO! Oh What the hell was I thinking??? YUCK!!! The other is note quite as shameful and not quite a TV character back then but is now and is also a movie star. In fact I still think he looks very extremely HOTT... (Don't tell hubs) its... Mark Wahlberg from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch... you remember... good vibrations??? In case you don't here's the video. Please enjoy the eye candy, even if it is from the early 90's LOL! ;)





5. Let’s say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). Which one would you choose? Why?

Hmmm... that's a tough one. Definitely not sight or hearing I can't bare the though that I wouldn't be able to see my daughter grow up or hear her laugh. I wouldn't want to lose touch either because I love Kisses (among other things) from the hubs (what?! HUGS... geez guys! LOL) ;) Hmmm either taste or smell... taste or smell... um, um, um... I guess smell. That way I cant eat all the gross vegetables and be suuuuuuuuper skinny! LOL

7 comments:

  1. lol I didn't think about the veggies part, it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Marky Mark huh?? lol
    And Mario Lopez was hot back in the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marky Mark is STILL friggin hot! :)

    LOL, we both picked Saved By The Bell guys, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Glad to see Im not the only one who still has the hots for Marky Mark LOL! ;) I think with Mario it must have been those damn dimples LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally thought Marky Mark was/is the cats pajamas!! Those abs! I mean Damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. yes, those guys are BOTH smexy!! STILL. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers! I am doing an interview week for blogs with under 100 followers and I wanted to ask you if you would mind doing it.. I couldnt find your email on here otherwise I would have asked that way! Email me back my email is on my profile!

    ReplyDelete