Thursday, November 18, 2010
Test Results and a Referral
Just another little update... My doctor called yesterday with the result of hub's test and the good news is everything seems to good on his end, which makes me glad to know his surgery was not done in vain. Now here's the "eh" kinda news... they don't know whats wrong with me... they don't know why were not being able to achieve "with baby" status. So he has put in a referral for me to be seen off base somewhere, since they lost their infertility doctor here. More than likely I will probably be referred to Mobile, AL or Pensacola, FL (Hellooooo my navy wife friends!) to be seen and have more tests done, which I have a feeling will probably include a ultrasound and or a HSG. Ultrasound I'm cool with (had a few of those before) HSG not so much... I have assisted (as a Radiology Tech assistant) with those and they are not the most comfortable thing to undergo. On the bright side though, he said they will more than likely give me clomid, to give my body the little boost it needs. He is also leaving all the notes and test results in a little package for me at his office to pick up and take with me whenever I get my appointment to go. Have I mentioned how I love my doctor!!!??? So now we play the waiting game on waiting for referral management to call me with an appointment. As always I will post more when I know more... and thank you guys so much for crossing your fingers and thinking of us... it has gotten us this far and I wont be giving up any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad that you are finding at least a little bit at a time. I think by January, I will brave the jerk offs here and go in myself! Keeping my fingers crossed for you sweet pea!
ReplyDeleteI wish you good luck and I hope everything goes well, don't give up!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know it's not easy.
ReplyDelete