Sunday, December 19, 2010
The 25 Days of Christmas Challenge: Day 19
This is hard, there have been so many great Christmas vacations, most of them were spent abroad in Germany and once in England. So I'd have to say any time I spent Christmas in Europe was my favorite Christmas vacation. We always have an amazing time going to the Christmas markets in Germany and spending lots of time with family. I love all the German Christmas traditions and parties, and England is also amazing at Christmas... particularly London. We were on the London Eye and it started snowing!!! It was awesome... it was like looking at London through a snow globe! Shopping on Oxford street and Piccadilly Circus all dressed up in Christmas decorations its truly amazing! It looks exactly like what you see in the movie Love Actually. I wish I had pictures of it... but sadly my last Christmas in Europe was around 2000/01 and it was before I had a digital camera... I really need to scan and upload the old print out photos I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment