
What is your least favorite thing about Christmas?
I'd have to say the Grinch's... people who just want to make the season miserable for everyone else. I have one thing to say to them... if you don't like it then stay at home, in bed, under your covers and hibernate till after January 1st! I also dislike the people who will try to take advantage of you during the season... when I was younger I remember my friend's family who lived down the street from me, they were robbed on Christmas Eve. The family had been out at the grandparents house for party and when they came home the house was completely trashed and mostly everything of value was stolen, including food! When my mom and dad found out they went out that night and bought what they could in gifts and invited the whole family over for Christmas breakfast to give them the gifts and then again later for dinner. I'm sure they were eternally grateful to my mom and dad for doing what they did but I'll never forget how they must felt when they came home and discovered such a disaster.
That would be horrifying! People like them thieves disgust me too!
ReplyDelete