Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Date Day

So since Hubs and I are staying these 2 weeks at my parents house, we decided to take mom up on her offer to watch the munchkin and go out on a date! OMGosh we haven't had one of these in a long time! It literally felt like forever since we had a moment to ourselves... and it was soooo nice to just spend some alone time together. The munchkin had a great time hanging out with her Omi too at the library and the park. So where did we go on our date you ask?... The gun range! I know what your thinking... WTF! or hooooow romantic... right? LOL! But, actually we had a great time and I had alot of fun shooting... we very rarely get a chance to go out and empty a few mags of ammo, its such a good way to de-stress... I was picturing all those people that caused me to have severe road rage earlier this week while driving down here LOL! And then afterward we went to the movies and saw Tron! OMGosh was it awesome!!! I wont give away much but I will say that it has come along way from black suits and stick on glow sticks! LOL! Just go see it, you wont be disappointed. It also might help it you catch up and see the first one.

Oh and here's a few pics we took at the range. :)
P.S. To all my military girlfriends I highly recommend doing this at least once with your military hubbies... there is nothing that he will find more romantic than "bonding" over "boy toys". :D

He was so proud of me that he took pics and video and posted them up on face book... I think he just was trying to say to his friends "hey, look my wife can shoot!" LOL!

My zombie killing hero... no, really they had zombie targets!

So what did we shoot you ask? .45's

Oh and I am gonna make earrings out of the .45 shells!!! How cool is that?! :D

3 comments:

  1. Date night must be nice :) Be sure to post pics of the earrings. I'm dying to see lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the earrings!!!
    Awesome idea!!!

    Do u like fashion? If so, please visit my blog,
    and I hope u'll follow me!
    Comments make my day too ;)

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! I'll have to remember this when my husband is back from Korea--I can always use a little less stress in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete