
It's What's on my phone Tuesday again and here are a few of my pic's to keep you all entertained...
And if you all want to play along too please be sure to link up over at Jessica's blog at The Lowe Family News. And if you haven't checked her out please drop what your doing and take a look-see because she is freakin hilarious! I love her recent post about potty training... boy does that bring back memories! LOL!
So without further ado... here they are. :)
I wantz this book!!!!
A neighbor up the street from my parents house that has his whole house and lawn completely decorated, its pretty awesome.
The Christmas card I sent my hubby online :)
I visited my Grandpa and brought him new Christmas flowers :) Took the picture to show my Grandma, since she doesn't get out there to see him alot... she is 90 after all.
I went to a friend of mine from high schools party a few days ago and this was a product of my phone having beer goggles! LMAO!
We had a little accident with the pretzels LOL! Although the dishwater did make them easier to eat... LOL! Just kidding ;)
I saved the best for last... there are some things you just had to be there to witness... LOL!
I wantz this book!!!!
A neighbor up the street from my parents house that has his whole house and lawn completely decorated, its pretty awesome.
The Christmas card I sent my hubby online :)
I visited my Grandpa and brought him new Christmas flowers :) Took the picture to show my Grandma, since she doesn't get out there to see him alot... she is 90 after all.
I went to a friend of mine from high schools party a few days ago and this was a product of my phone having beer goggles! LMAO!
We had a little accident with the pretzels LOL! Although the dishwater did make them easier to eat... LOL! Just kidding ;)
I saved the best for last... there are some things you just had to be there to witness... LOL!
The title of that book made me laugh - I want it and I don't even do crafts!
ReplyDeleteI read her post, lmbo, that was hilarious :D Loved the mexi-gangster bangs lol
ReplyDeleteOh I know right! She is freakin hilarious and seriously makes me LOL!
ReplyDeletethanks so much for linking up with the military monday blog hop - i hope you'll come back next week too :) this was a fun post, loved the pictures!
ReplyDeletebest,
april
www.marineparent-blog.com
Thanks April! Military Monday looks awesome! I will definitely coming back for more!!
ReplyDeleteI own that big ass book of crafts and I love it! I don't love his second though, stick with the first!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, I noticed you were following me! So I will follow you!:)
ReplyDeletelol great pics! that house with all those christmas lights is crazy !!
ReplyDeleteCome and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
xx Christie
www.christie86.blogspot.com
Looks like you take a lot of photos with your cell! That's awesome... I wish I had a better cell phone here in S.Korea... Like an iPhone, that would be amazing... lol.
ReplyDeleteSo I thought you might be interested in:
I am doing Project365 for 2011! I thought you might be interested in joining in! :) I put up a linky list for people to post their first Project365 photo! :)
Head on over!
http://right-here--right-now.blogspot.com/2011/01/project365-link-up.html
I love this post.. it made me giggle
ReplyDelete