So I've been at it again, ok.. ok.. I'll admit it... I've been at it all week, so much that my hubby is considering shipping me off to work in a sweat shop in Asia LOL! I keep telling him I would pale in comparison to how they mass produce their items LOL! So as projected, I have been sewing up a storm with my new
While its all rolled up... isn't it cute?Best part... it doesn't take up hardly any space in my new purse.
The kiddo is particularly loving the rolling it up and tying it feature.
Shes also learning how to tie her shoes.
When its all unrolled. Isn't the fabric cutesy! :D
The kiddo is particularly loving the rolling it up and tying it feature.Shes also learning how to tie her shoes.
When its all unrolled. Isn't the fabric cutesy! :DSo what do you guys think? Are you sick of my sewing yet...? Hope not, because I've got lots more coming soon! Speaking of that... would you all like tutorials? I have thought about this before but I haven't done it yet because I don't want to seem like a "Little Miss Know it All" ;)
JESS I LOVE IT! I could sure use one of those for Caylee but I definitely can't sew lol!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! How cute it is and so practical!!
ReplyDeleteI typically don't have a problem with crayons being in the bottom of my purse but I think it's a great idea.
ReplyDeletenice, site... many interesting things.
ReplyDeletejust a random drive by blogging...
jeremy
That's really cool! Where did you come up with that? Very crafty :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea and it looks great too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I never heard of them.
ReplyDeleteSewing tutorials would be cool. Especially for a noob like me :) I've been wanting to learn to use a sewing machine. Maybe that could be your "niche".
Super cute, I've seen similar, but with just a pouch for all of them. I like the separate sections for each crayon.
ReplyDeleteOmg, that is so stinkin awesome, I love it!
ReplyDelete