I am very pleased with the way it turned out and I love the variegated colors in my new scarf. I'm thinking I might make another one for the kiddo, (After I get over my crocheter's cramp) I still have a ball and half left of the same color and I'm thinking that might be enough for her size. I really love all the colors by Lilly's "Sugar N' Cream" line. For this scarf I have used "Country Side". What do you guys think?


Sorry this one's a little blurry because she was laughing while I took it.
Those colors are awesome and you did a great job! "That's what she said" made me laugh so hard - I love your sense of humor
ReplyDeleteLove the scarf! It looks perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteThe mother of a friend of mine is in a knitting group called "The Happy Hookers". Every week or so they have a meeting and Megan has fun updating her FB status to include something about the group. All her friends have fun trying to one-up each other in the comments. Kinda silly, but very fun. :)
ReplyDeleteThat scarf is very pretty. I love the colors.
lol @ two balls :)
ReplyDeleteon another note, your girls is too cute. i love her smile :) Love the scarf, good job!