
I have lots of random photos for you this Tuesday... mostly from our recent vacation. Enjoy! And as always feel free to link up to Jessica at The Lowe Family News.
Even at 5, she still looks like my little baby when shes asleep.
That's a man on a mission... can't you tell by the slurpie?
Its Mickey! Near Orlando...
The munchkin playing the kinect at Grandma & Poppa's.
Our firework arsenal!
Awwe! Look, they named a firecracker after me ;)
The munchkin and her first sparkler.
Shoots Flaming Balls! Bahahaha! "That's what she said!" LOL! :D
I have a bunch more but as it stands right now my laptop's power cord has finally bit the dust and I am at a whopping 12% battery... so guess what that means... yup I might have to take a little hiatus until I can get a new cord for the laptop. I sincerely hope that its just the cord and not the port to the plug... because if that's the case I will be royally screwed... it just happens that that this year it is no longer under warranty. :P I'll keep ya posted. For now ta-ta :)
i luv sleeping kiddos, i wish they could stay that way, haha!
ReplyDeletethat's my fave thing to say! "that's what she said" i sometimes get in trouble for it, hehe.
Shoots flaming balls - oh my gawd - you should have warned - no drinks while reading this post!!
ReplyDeleteThat's when things happen, when they are no longer under warranty, lol
ReplyDeletelmao flaming balls..I love dirty minds. Thats a ton of fire works. I love mickey mouse..I want disney land. HA
ReplyDeleteYour daughters beautiful :]
I cant wait (but I really can) to have a baby someday
mmmmm. do u realize i haven't had a slurpie in a few years?! i need one. thanks for reminding me about them.
ReplyDelete