Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days of Books: Day 25


Day 25 – Any five books from your “to be read” stack

Well, I am about 3/4th's of the way through my last book in the Candy Shop Mysteries by Sammi Carter. I have to say that I have really enjoyed reading this series and am kinda sad that the series will be over for me, but I will keep them on my book shelf for rainy day reading :)

Up next for me will be The Cupcake Bakery Mystery Series by Jenn McKinlay. She currently has two books out in the series which are; Sprinkled with Murder (Book # 1) and Butter Cream Bump Off (Book # 2).

After that I would like to try The Tattoo Shop Mystery Series by Karen Olson. And then its just a few other randoms of my list of "To Read's" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment