
Day 05 – A book or series you hate
I think that would have to be a tie between the "Evernight" series by Claudia Gray and the
"Vampire Diaries" by L.J. Smith... I read both of these as suggested reading and I couldn't
hate them more... Evernight seemed to me like just a generic version of the Twilight series, different cast of characters but same kinda story... I hate books that do that.. Vampire Diaries had me disappointed because I watched the show before I read the books and the show seemed alot more mature than the books are, I get it... is meant for teenagers and it takes place in high school but the characters are very childish in my opinion.


"Vampire Diaries" by L.J. Smith... I read both of these as suggested reading and I couldn't
hate them more... Evernight seemed to me like just a generic version of the Twilight series, different cast of characters but same kinda story... I hate books that do that.. Vampire Diaries had me disappointed because I watched the show before I read the books and the show seemed alot more mature than the books are, I get it... is meant for teenagers and it takes place in high school but the characters are very childish in my opinion.


I couldn't get into the Vampire Diaries either.
ReplyDeleteNew follower through Military Monday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when when books don't live up to your expectations?
ReplyDelete