Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 Days of Books

Oooh ooh! I stumbled on something new to blog about! Come join me too!... For 30 Days of Books! Pretty awesome isn't it? If you wanna participate here's the 30 Days of Books list of topics below. Oh and be sure to grab the button :)



Day 01 – A book series you wish had gone on longer OR a book series you wish would just freaking end already (or both!)
Day 02 – A book or series you wish more people were reading and talking about
Day 03 – The best book you’ve read in the last 12 months
Day 04 – Your favorite book or series ever
Day 05 – A book or series you hate
Day 06 – Favorite book of your favorite series OR your favorite book of all time
Day 07 – Least favorite plot device employed by way too many books you actually enjoyed otherwise
Day 08 – A book everyone should read at least once
Day 09 – Best scene ever
Day 10 – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 – A book that disappointed you
Day 12 – A book or series of books you’ve read more than five times
Day 13 – Favorite childhood book OR current favorite YA book (or both!)
Day 14 – Favorite character in a book (of any sex or gender)
Day 15 – Your “comfort” book
Day 16 – Favorite poem or collection of poetry
Day 17 – Favorite story or collection of stories (short stories, novellas, novelettes, etc.)
Day 18 – Favorite beginning scene in a book
Day 19 – Favorite book cover (bonus points for posting an image!)
Day 20 – Favorite kiss
Day 21 – Favorite romantic/sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships)
Day 22 – Favorite non-sexual relationship (including asexual romantic relationships)
Day 23 – Most annoying character ever
Day 24 – Best quote from a novel
Day 25 – Any five books from your “to be read” stack
Day 26 – OMG WTF? OR most irritating/awful/annoying book ending
Day 27 – If a book contains _____, you will always read it (and a book or books that contain it)!
Day 28 – First favorite book or series obsession
Day 29 – Saddest character death OR best/most satisfying character death (or both!)
Day 30 – What book are you reading right now?

7 comments:

  1. I think this is really neat. Is it a blog hop to link to or just something special to write about? I'd love to link up if it is a blog hop. :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, its just something to write about, each day you write about the books you love. I just made a button for it because I love buttons LOL!

    I am thinking I might do a once a month "What are you reading?" blog hop in the future though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that button? Dang girl you really do rock. I tried to make one for my blog and it it turned out lame (but functional!). If you do start a reading blog hop I'm so in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kris! Im thinkin when I complete the 30 days of books I'll start the blog hop... but how should I do it? I was thinking once a month?... because I know sometimes I get caught up and I only get to read one or two books a month. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and Kris if you want me to try to whip up a button for you I'd be more than happy to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Books! lol. I go in waves too. one month I'll read 4 or 5 books and one month I'll barely make it through one.lol. Cute button!

    ReplyDelete