Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just a Working Girl


Phew! You may or may not have noticed but... I have been working these days. I started my new job on Monday and so far its been good! I like the people I work with and its a nice job. Its been a little hectic and all being the "New Girl" but I am slowing working my way through their system and protocols...hopefully in a week or 2 I will be much better. I HATE being the "New Girl" but every body has to start some where right? Its been nuts around the house too trying to adjust to working and being gone all day. The house has suffered a little but not too bad... I am doing laundry as I type this LOL! And I know I will have to play catch up some this weekend... but I am glad to be back to making money and being worth something... Today was the kiddo's first day back to "daycare" since I did my school stuff last year, and it went well. It helped alot that she went to day care at a friend's house. I really cant wait for her to start school this fall. So yeah... I just wanted to give you all an update on life. Hope your lives have been a little less chaotic than mine... :D

4 comments:

  1. Yeah working girl! Glad your new gig is turning out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are liking your job. I bet it feels good to be working again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always hate being the new girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on going back to work! Glad to hear that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete