Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days of Books: Day 28 & 29


Day 28 – First favorite book or series obsession.

I'm sure its no mystery to you all by now... which books I love ;)


Day 29 – Saddest character death OR best/most satisfying character death (or both!)

*Spoiler Alert!!! Contains Spoilers for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows*

When I was a kid it was Leslie Burk in Bridge to Terabithia... I don't think I ever cried so
hard over a book. At the time I think my mother was beside herself... I was such an emo
child. I guess you could say I was emo before emo was considered cool LOL!

And of course now its when Dobby ultimately sacrifices himself to save his friends in
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. "Here Lies Dobby- A Free Elf" :*(

1 comment:

  1. The first series I got into was in middle school... it was The Babysitter's Club. Frightening, I know. I haven't read many series lately (hell, I haven't read many BOOKS lately), but I'll have to check out some you've been talking about.

    ReplyDelete