
For those of you who love cozy mysteries just like me... I thought I would share that Kris over at Not Enough Books, is doing a Cozy Mystery Book Challenge! YAY! I'm really excited about this challenge because I have been really loving the cozies lately, they are such fun easy reads!
The Challenge is to at least read 6 cozies from April 1st 2011 till September 1st 2011, of course you can always read more if you want to but the goal is at least 6 in that time frame. And to inspire you even more... shes going to be doing a giveaway along with this challenge! YAY! So check out her blog and sign up for her Cozy Mystery Challenge!
The Challenge is to at least read 6 cozies from April 1st 2011 till September 1st 2011, of course you can always read more if you want to but the goal is at least 6 in that time frame. And to inspire you even more... shes going to be doing a giveaway along with this challenge! YAY! So check out her blog and sign up for her Cozy Mystery Challenge!
Oh no! Another challenge I know I'll have to sign up for!!
ReplyDelete