Happy Monday! I can't believe I just said that... because no one loathes Monday's more than me...LOL! Just thought I'd take a few minutes before I have to go to work and say hello to you all. Sorry that I've haven't had much to say lately... its just life has been kinda slow lately... work is work and even though I work part time I still work Monday through Friday and I NEVER have time for crafts anymore... and my weekends usually consist of catching up on cleaning house or going out and getting the weekend shopping done.
We did have a date night though on Saturday night! Woohoo! Thank god for the CDC & the FRC! I seriously wouldn't know what Id do without them! Hubby and I went to the shooting range per our usual and it was pretty awesome, my marksmanship is getting ALOT better with more practice. We also went to the movies and saw "Your Highness" it reminded me of Bill and Ted on Craaaaaack! LOL It was funny but it was a "could have waited for the dvd to come out" kinda movie. I also started a new series in books J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood and I'm LOOOOOOOVEING it! I will have a full report probably tonight or tomorrow some time because I'm almost done will all 399 pages... I read it mostly non stop this weekend, yeah its THAT good! Well times up and I'm off to work... hopefully it flys bye hope you all have a great day too! :)
Thanks for the head's up on Your Highness---I've been wanting to see it but now maybe I'll wait until it comes out on video! :D
ReplyDeleteAww, I was so jazzed for Your Highness too! Oh well, thanks for the post card!!
ReplyDelete