
Hubby and I went to my new fertility doctor appointment in Mobile, AL today and we were COMPLETELY satisfied!!! YAY!!!Granted this was our first meeting but so far so good! I am impressed and after an hour an 20 minute consultation I left feeling hopeful, joyful and more positive than I have felt in months! Why? Because we now have a game plan! No seriously... my "operation baby" to-do list, seriously looks like a Mike Tomlin's playbook for when Pittsburgh is in the playoffs! Buttttt.... to break it down.
I will be taking my first round of Provera (that little pill that makes sure that mother nature will come
pound on your front door and give you your monthly "gift") then I call the doc and get the approval to start my first cycle of 50mg of clomid... now I know what your thinking... the big "T" word... but, that only happens to 10% of all women on clomid... so lets just stay positive here people LOL! Regardless I will be happy to be pregnant with something... unless its an alien... LOL!After I finish the round of clomid I will have LOTS of blood tests to make sure that little magic pill is doing its job and stimulating my ovaries. Then on cycle days 7-11 I will be having my HSG done to make sure my parts are all functioning fine. After that it OPKT (Ovulation Predictor Kit Time)!!! If thats all good then you can guess what will be coming next... a brief blogging hiatus
due to other stimulating activities LOL! Then around mid cycle I will be going back to Dr. Geinus for a mid cycle ultrasound and hoping to find some potential follicles!
Phew! Sounds like a lot right?! But, like I said... I really LOVE this guy! I am greatful that he has given me hope! And I cant wait to get the plan in motion!
I wish you all the best. We struggled for years and it was soooo depressing.
ReplyDeleteI've got my foam finger on rooting for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! Go Sperm! Find that Egg!
Wow, that plan definitely rivals a Navy Seal Team Six one. :) I'm very excited for you guys that things seem to be moving in the right direction. It must a relief to be able to be proactive about it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed- good luck!!
ReplyDelete