Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Summer Time Adventures... and to come...


Things have been super busy around here... lately. We've been on the go since last Thursday. The hubby, the munchkin and I took a trip up to Bowling Green Kentucky last weekend to visit the Corvette Museum & Plant. It was an early birthday present to my hubby, since we all know how much he loves his vettes! My in-laws also went with us and we had a GREAT time! We are currently home for two more days and then on Friday we are on the go again! This time we will be heading South to Florida with a stop at my in-laws house and a stop in Orlando to see our old friend Jim's wife, and also to "visit" Jim, its hard to go to his grave to "visit" but its getting easier with each time we go down, some days its still hard for me to wrap my head around, espeically where I see things in the store or while were out and about that I knew he would love or think was cool. After that were going down to Ft. Myers where my parents live and will be going to my 10 year class reunion... OMG! LOL! I can't believe its been 10 years since I graduated! And somewhere in the middle of that were also going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures with the munchkin! I flippen CANT wait to take the kiddo to Superhero Island where she can meet Spiderman, the Hulk, and alot of other Marvel characters! The look on her face will be worth it alone! I too cant not wait to see the new Harry Potter World and to grab me a Butterbeer! Woohoo! There's a funny story as well, as to how we come about those Universal tickets... I dunno if I have mentioned it but a few weeks ago, hubby got a ticket while diving in his corvette, he went to court and still had to pay a hefty court fee of $150 bucks... today, he comes home and says "Honey... I've got some bad news..." all I could think of was OMG here it comes... the big D word that all military wives HATE... instead, Im like ok... what happened? "I got a ticket" as he shows me a yellow carbon copy folded up paper... I'm like "WTF?! Again?! What happened? Was it on base?! You know... you shouldn't be speeding! This is why YOU of all people shouldn't have a sports ca....wait?... Is tha...OMG! A brochure to Universal & Islands of Adventures?! Ahhhhhhhh! I LOVE YOU BABE!" He really did have me going! LMAO! So... the adventures are to be continued! And I'll have a post all about our trip to Kentucky here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow--sounds like you guys have quite the summer in store! :D

    ReplyDelete