In the mean time... here is what I whipped up yesterday on the sewing machine...
An apron top for my munchkin! I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time! I just never knew how to go about it... so I scoured the internet for a long time and finally found a nice tutorial... I made my own alterations of course to fit my child but, it's really so simple you could make it however you wanted to.

This is my favorite part... the back... I love it looks all laced together! The fabric is all cotton and VERY breathable! A few more of these and we will be all set to spend our summer in hot
South West Florida! What do you think?

This is my favorite part... the back... I love it looks all laced together! The fabric is all cotton and VERY breathable! A few more of these and we will be all set to spend our summer in hot
South West Florida! What do you think?

Awww, that top is so cute! Nice work :-)
ReplyDelete