Monday, May 7, 2012

The Wild and Crazy Roller Coast We've Been Riding Lately!

Hi guys! I'm still here... I dunno if you've noticed but here in the South we have been experience very peculiar weather lately... yes, a massive shit-storm has been raining over the state of Mississippi for the last two weeks! Ok, ok... maybe just over my house... but still! Sheesh! When's a girl gonna get a break! We've experienced everything from becoming nomadic vagabonds and fleeing our termite and carpenter ant infested housing to being hacked to death by a horrible virus on my brand new computer. Yes, its been a suck-tastic few weeks! I just hope the worst is behind us... because my inner "umbrella" is starting to stink of poo lol! The important thing is... I'm still here, I'm still blogging and remain (at the very least) sarcastic about it... :)

On a good note... I did take the munchkin to a magic show recently; which of course she loved! Thank you to the A & FRC on base for giving us the freebee tickets! Those guys rock! We also have been gearing up for summer and starting to put aside some things we are taking with us to Florida. The kiddo is extra excited about this... since we will be spending a whole 2 months with both sets of grandparents! YAY! I also have a few trips up my sleeve as well; to North Carolina and to Seaworld. The kiddo also participated in her first field trip! And of course, I volunteered as chaperone. We went to the Institute for Marine Mammals here in Gulfport and had a great time petting stingrays & manta rays, digging for sharks teeth and watching dolphins! We finished up this week with a trip to the movies to see the Avengers! And Oh my goodness! Did we have fun! The movie its self was phenomenal! And this is just the start to a kick ass superhero summer! (Spiderman, The Dark Knite Rises etc.) The munchkin has also informed me now that Hulk is also her favorite (along with Captain America) as far as Marvel is concerned, and when I asked her why, she said... "Because he gets angry and then he smashes mom! And that's awesome" LOL! I'm glad she has a great appreciation for the big, green and (often) misunderstood lug... :)

So that's all for now... until school winds down in a couple of weeks! Woohoo! I can't wait to sleep in! And we get to Florida... I will post from there before you can say "Summer Vacation"!

No comments:

Post a Comment