Sunday, September 23, 2012

Instagram it up!

I love instagram! Have you tried it? If not you should... that is if you love pictures like me :)
Here's some of my instagrams I've posted lately...



From left to right...

1. My new rainbow leopard print nexus 7 case my hubby bought me, YAY! Happy early Christmas to me!
2. His and her coffee's... mine the one that says Starbucks Peru, guess where I got this from?
3. The last sunflowers of summer... so sad to see them go.
4. A boot topper I started to crochet that turned into a neck cowl for the kiddo.
5. A very yummy Southern Caramel Cake I baked for the hubby's pot luck lunch at work.
6. Spicy Garlic Shrimp, a new recipe I made for dinner one night. That one won the hubby's seal of approval for "Yes! Make it again please!"
7. The calm before the storm (Hurricane Issac that is) just a sunrise before we had to evacuate.
8. I whipped up a batch of awesome strawberry cupcakes, I just loved how the frosting looked :)
9. Sharkheads is finally open on Biloxi Beach again. We took the brother in law while he was here and did the tourist thing by taking a pic in front of it.
10. My new winter boots, OMG! I can't wait for winter!
11. The new Gambit comic! Woohoo! I love Gambit! Oh Remy! Swoon!
12. Jess's Hurricane (Isaac) Gumbo! Oh it was a spicy one! We ate it about 2 hours before we evacuated lol!
13. Birthday Key Lime Pie for the hubby who doesn't like birthday cake. This is what he requested instead.
14. A mother's work is never done... sewing on Daisy Girl Scout petals on the kiddos new vest.
15. "I am lovely, I am secure, I determine who I am." Thank you skinny jeans... I need the vote of confidence for the day :)
16. Aji from KFC in Peru... the hubby brought me back a packet to try. It was interesting... the locals call it just "Heat" it tastes like nacho cheese if you ask me LOL!
17. Pardon me for Party Rocking! Just goofing around with these Party Rocker glasses at FYE.
18. This is what happens when you keep a spare pair of socks in the back of your car... you get an impromptu puppet show by your hilarious daughter.
19. A book titled " I like Mess" yeah.. because that's totally appropriate for her! LOL!
20. His ABU's... because one day I will actually miss washing these... just not today. :)
21. My Baja Chicken Fajitas and they rocked if I do say so myself!
22. Yummy Bulgogi we had while the bro in law was visiting.. no I didn't attempt to make this, we got this at a lovely Korean restaurant down the street.
23. It's fixin to rain... I love when the big clouds roll in, in the afternoon.
24. New sunglasses and boredom in the car, waiting for the hubster to get off work.
25. Godiva... he surprised me with it one day after work... yeah he's awesome like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment