I added a few more items this year and while my mom was here she crafted me up my first adventskranz (German for Advent Wreath). It was so nice of her to make it for me and so special that she made it just for me. She is wicked talented at crafting and makings but then again she's always been a genius at stuff like that! It must be where I get it from! LOL!
So here's a few pics I took around the house, hope you enjoy the scenes too :)
![]() | |
| My vintage milk can that I swapped out from Fall to Christmas floral decor, also arranged by my amazing momma! |
![]() |
| Snow ball fight anyone? |
![]() |
| Kirklands Reindeer knock off sign, crafted up by me. |
![]() |
| Foyer decor, simple but I love it. |
![]() |
| Vintage Lantern with Chrismtas Decor |
![]() |
| Our amazing Christmas Tree, love how it turned out this year! I also swapped out the star topper which I've done in the past for a new and more modern look of a Snowman top hat! What do you think? |
![]() |
| The living room looking all cozy and warm as the snow falls outside! |
![]() |
| And of course my beautiful adventskranz (Advent wreath) made by my mom. |








No comments:
Post a Comment