So we have approx. 78 days left until we leave this place. Which is still feeling pretty much like FOREVER for me but hey at least I have a time line now right? I dont mean to have such animosity toward this wretched poor excuse they call a city. Its just that Im plain happy to move, this wasnt one of my most favorite places to live a but I cant say it was totally bad, I did have good times in there too. I did make some friends (some of which have blown my mind, and not in a good way) and some which I know I will be friends for life with. I chalk the whole thing up to a learning & cultrual experience. Oh yes, trust me living in Georgia is a culture shock. In fact people should be required to have a passport to visit down here! Im not saying that where Im moving to is going to be a 100% better but all Im saying is Im hoping! HAHA! Its his birthday this weekend and I am happy, not sure what to make for his dessert since we did the dinner already last weekend with our besties. Last year was dessert sushi and I have a feeling thats gonna be a hard one to top. At the moment I havent gotten any creative ideas yet but Im also known to pull those outa my ass when you least expect it too. Ok thats it for now.. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment