Its been a while since I posted... ok ok, so I forgot all about this niffty little blogger thingy, so I'll give you the run down.
We have moved!!! Woohoo!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!! and a ki yay mother f&$#@% to Georgia... Haha! Im so glad to be rid of that evil state. I do miss our back door best friends. I know what your thinking, you perverts but not that kind. They are our BFF's that lived just across the lawn from my back door. They are the glue that held us all together while living there, namely my sanity. I miss them alot and their most adorable daughters, hell I even miss their dog! Haha! I am glad to be in Mississippi, I love the city of Biloxi, theres so much do and see... Hello Beach!!! Hello Casinos!!!
We have settled in just fine and are getting things rolling. I will be starting college at MGCCC for nursing (the CNA program) Cheers to me for finally going back to school. Hes is working on finishing up the last of his classes for his Bachelors and I am completely thrilled and proud of him and our little one (whos not all that little anymore) just celebrated her 4th birthday!
We spent Thanksgiving with my mom and dad this year and Christmas in our new home. It was our first time spending Christmas at our house, we actually had to buy our first tree! His mom and dad came for Christmas as well and that was really nice. I spent Christmas day pretty much in the kitchen, we snickered about "knowing my roll" aside from opening presents. The munchkin and I decorated rice krispy Christmas houses (sorta like gingerbread but ya know, with out the ginger bread part.) I made a full Christmas breakfast and TONS of food for dinner. Ham, Turkey and all the sides!!! We had some new friends come over and spend Christmas dinner with us and the munchkin got to spend some time with her BFF twinzee... you have no idea how much these too are identical to each other!
In brand spankin new news we have bought a TOTALLY ELECTRIC car! Yes, thats right TOTALLY ELECTRIC! This little baby is made by Wildfire and comes from China it runs completely on batteries which means its 100% eco friendly and were no longer supporting overpriced gas corporations! YAY!!! We got a most excellent deal on it too, a whopping $6,000! And it will also qualify us for a federal tax credit, Thank You Obama! Im totally excited to own this awesomely cool car, He will be going with a friend from work next Friday to pick it up in Knoxville, TN. I will post more about it after we get it home. Heres the website for more info: www.wildfiremotors.com

No comments:
Post a Comment