Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat? Believe Dat!

Saints won the Super Bowl and I am happy, Im betting my dad is not so happy! LOL! I did tell him to close his eyes earlier cause hes not gonna wanna see the spanking the Saints are gonna lay down on the Colts. Hes not really a Colts fan he was just staying in his division… We are Steeler fans by nature and well now I think I found my # 2 team! I love the attitude behind the players and how they work hard as a team. Im glad to see them over come their last few years, they deserve it! Its their first with hopefully many more to come. Their fans are die hard just like Steeler fans and I love that too! WHO DAT NATION!! They are like the little brother of the Steelers for me now…

Im waiting to see what this city will look like tomorrow after all the hard parting thats going on tonight. I would love to be a fly on the wall of Bourbon street right about now. Ok no wait, I take that back Id love to be on Bourbon street right about now! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment