So I hold 2nd place in my class for the top grades. Ive scored 100’s on both tests Monday and 100 on my big test Wednesday. So YAY!!
Its moms birthday today, she is 55 and still Rockin! I love her… she means the world to me, just wish I were there to be able to celebrate it with her. It makes me sad because I know she wont be doing anything to celebrate… Dad just doesnt think of these kinds of things, I doubt he even got her a card… but if I were there I would take her out, she deserves it.
I got a package in the mail today from her, on her birthday the woman sends ME a package… Yes she is amazing like that. Its choc full of Valentines Day stuff, mostly for Viv but still… she never ceases to be incredibly awesome.
Its also snowing today, It started about an hour ago and as I drove around I saw a few of the city trucks with workers shoveling SAND onto the roads… YES, SAND!!! I know… no, not salt… but SAND! I guess I have to give them credit for improvising… LOL! I mean it had barely begun to snow but I guess they are just taking precautions. I never think Id see the day it snow on the beach! We are supposed to get more tonight sometime so we shall see. I hope so, the munchkin loves snow, she gets sooo excited about it. The first time she saw it was when we were stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, OK but the first time she really remembers it was about 2 years ago when we were stationed at Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA. I doubt it will be enough to stick on the ground let alone last but its still fun to watch it. 
Oh yeah and just in case you wanted to see what I look like as an avatar here it is… enjoy 

No comments:
Post a Comment