Thursday, March 11, 2010

27

Its my birthday, Im officially 27 years old. I have lived 27 years, my heart has been beating for 27 years, my lungs have been breathing for 27 years. It seems like a long time… not that I feel should be done by any means LOL! Just saying… I guess I take this birthday with reflection on my life. And I look at it this way… I feel like just started to really live about 4 years ago, when I made my ultimate choice that lead me to my happiness of today. I have loved more, laughed harder and cried less in the last 4 years then my whole life combined. I am 27 years old… I am someones daughter, I am someones granddaughter, I am someones wife, I am someones mommy, I am someones friend. I have set goals and accomplished them. I have smiled more and fought hard for who and what I believe in. I have made friends that will last a lifetime. Im 27 years old and I am truly happy, I have a big wish to ask of this year and I think I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment