Friday, March 5, 2010

Whats been up and whats been down

PEOPLE OF ZION!! (Id love to say that to a crowd some day) LOL!

Had a FML week! Started out all wrong. Just little stuff, you know how it is. I call it the snowball effect, basically one thing goes shitty and then before you know it you are running downhill with a giant snow ball chasing behind you trying to crush you to death! The zombie death sickness started out on Monday and is slowly taking over my body, and I currently have 100 year old lady who chain smoked all her life kinda voice. YAY, for the plague!

I have finished my clinical hours!!! (Thank god!) I fully intend to sleep in this Saturday and bask in non nursing home glory! LOL! It really wasnt all that bad actually, there were a few residents that made me laugh and stole my heart. A job like that can be so rewarding and humbling.

My grades are freakin awesome! I have my final on Monday and Wed. I sign up to take my state boards. Can you hear my knees knocking? LOL! I know my written & oral exam will be fine its the skills part Im nervous about…

Ooh oh last Saturday we bought our first pet!!! Hermie! Our Hermit Crab. Yeah, a Hermit crab, dont laugh! Hes (or she, I dunno what gender it is) has a dora shell, give you 3 guesses who picked that crab out? It came with a basketball shell but it prefers the Dora shell. There’s not a lot of work involved with taking care of him but I think hes lonely. Im thinking I might buy him a companion this weekend.

Watched the 100th episode of Ghost Hunters, which was awesome as usual! Love me some Dave Tango! ;) I cant believe they had their 100th episode! I remember when the show started! TAPS is awesome! I

Hmmm what else…

Oh my friend has me hooked on RuPauls Drag Race! God that show is hilarious! The hubbers is not too fond of it and I guess I can understand why lol. But to me it Rocks!


No comments:

Post a Comment