Saturday, March 20, 2010

I send, therefor I recieve.

I am apart of the project. The postcrossing project. The goal of this project is to allow people to receive postcards from all over the world, for free. Well, almost free! The main idea is that: if you send a postcard, you will receive at least one back from a random Postcrosser from somewhere in the world.

I have been apart of postcrossing for 918 days. I have sent 93 (official cards) and received 96 (official cards, thats not including my private trades in the forums). My postcards have traveled a total of 739,839 km. The farthest one my postcards has ever traveled was to Bulls, New Zealand. The farthest Ive ever received a postcard was from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The best cards Ive ever received have been from Dubai, UAE and Hell, Norway… YES.. HELL LOL!

This is me…

http://www.postcrossing.com/user/TheJessicaULove

The postcard that came today from Amy in Wu Zhen, China.

The postcard that came yesterday from Lizz in Victoria, B.C. Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment