Sunday, March 28, 2010

A whole lotta Whoopla!

Its been a fast week but sort of a slow weekend. I mean its been good dont get me wrong, but it would be a little better if there were a little more to do than the norm. I think the “new place” feeling has finally worn off, if I haven’t already said so. Im sorta excited to be going to “home” to Florida next week. Its Grams 90’th birthday… I can’t believe shes gonna be 90! She always said she was never gonna make it to 80! I believed it though, her mother lived till she was 98 and her older sister lived till she was 92 so I think its just in the genes. I seriously doubt I will be that lucky LOL! She is totally amazing though, she still has it all upstairs and shes got some awesome life stories that I could sit through and listen to 100 more times over. She has seen and lived through so much and gotta say I love her through and through. Im glad that the family will all be there to celebrate. For once the family is getting together with out there being a death! Its a miracle! LOL I havent seen my cousin Kristina in forever probably not since I was 16 and at her wedding and she will be coming down with my Aunt & Uncle and her daughter. Shes older than me and yet her daughter is younger than mine LOL… funny how that worked out… ;) Im just really sad and a bit pissed that the hubbers is not able to go… Stupid f’ing work… >:( This time I say it truthfully that its just not fair. Cant get into it but it SUCKS! And unfortunately Im gonna miss our wedding anniversary. Thank god hes understanding and is cool with celebrating it after I come back. What am I saying… hes probably ecstatic that hes off the hook! LMAO!

Lately: Ive been reading my nook non stop and am officially addicted to the Oregon Trail on my DSi. Hubs has been super awesome and bought me books for the nook and Nintendo points.

Took my BFF to game stop today so she could pick up her new DSi XL (That I will be designing and sewing a case for). That thing is freakin HUGE next to mine! Came with 2 Brain Age games and some other game. Its nice to have someone to play with now and exchange silly pics with… uh yeah cause thats how we roll.

Ok Im done. This blog update brought to you by the music of Bullet For My Valentine & Apocalyptica! (Hearts Burst into Fire, Forever & Always, Unforgiven & I Don’t Care)


No comments:

Post a Comment