We headed to NOLA around 9'ish and got there around 10'ish. We toured the aquarium, ate some over priced lunch and walked around the FQ for a bit. Around 2:30 we decided to call it a day and pack up. Upon leaving our friends were hit with car trouble. They have a kick ass old camero that basically runs like my hubs's kick ass old corvette... when it wants to ;) I refer to both cars as having the "Eleanor Syndrom" (remember Gone in 60 Seconds with Nick Cage??) exactly.... after popping the hood and watching the guys mmm and aha, and put out a small electrical fire.... they came to a conclusion of it having a starter problem. So our friends called their insurance company to see how much a tow charge would be from New Orleans back home to Biloxi, which was a whopping $308.00... yeah, so we came up with a plan. Hubs called U-Haul and ordered a small truck with dolli to tow the car ourselves, which came to a grand total of $115.00 so YAY for saving money. Like I said... whats a little fun with out an adventure? lol!
All in all it was a good day though and the kids did surprisingly well despite the mishap. ;)
Other than that is been a slow week... peculiar but slow... I am currently in the 2 week wait. And of course anything and everything that is going on with my body makes me want to react like its a "sign" I do having the feeling of "just knowing" but I don't want to jinx myself. I have felt like this in the past and have remembered what it felt like to be let down. So Im trying very hard not to let my "gut" get the better of me. But just for the record, can we PLEASE get these next 2 weeks over with! That is all... lol. Im trying so hard to think "happy baby thoughts" and if you can brush a little baby dust my way it would be very much appreciated ;)
Oh and this I just have to share...

This pic is of my daughter and her best friend... our families call them "The Twinzees" because they are so much alike its actually scary... and they are born exactly 2 weeks apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment