Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Heart Knee High Socks!


I totally LOOOOOVE knee high socks on kids! I think they are adorable and perfect for fall. I bought these cute little TinkerBell socks at Target yesterday along with a few other pairs (Ni Hao Kai-Lan, Barbie, Alice in Wonderland, and Cheshire Cat ones) And I got them for the whopping price of $1.00! YES! just a buck! You just cant beat that. The munchkin absolute loves them and refuses to go anywhere without them now. LOL! And yes, those cute pink fairy orbs follow her around all the time, because she is just that awesome :)

We also drove over to Pensacola yesterday, Hubbers had his last appointment with his doctor down there at the NAS. The doc just wanted to check up on him and make sure everything back to 100% after his surgery he had back in July and as suspected everything was A-Ok. :) We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around the mall, which is awesome by the way. I am completely jealous because they have a world market there (one of my favorite stores) and a HUGE Yankee Candle store!!! Sad to say I would have stocked up on some of my favorite scents had yesterday been pay day... I think hubs, for once was glad we get paid on the 15th. LOL!

And for last... my mini me...



I had been putting away laundry last night when I see this sauntering out of my closet. She is such my little girl that is growing up waaaaay to fast. :sigh: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment