Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall All Around Me


Fall is in the air! Well, technically its fall and the temperature went down a few degrees today so I was happy! I wish the temperature would stay that way but not likely to happen for a while... oh well that's living in the South for ya. I have decided to make it feel like fall regardless if the weather wants to cooperate or not. So today I dug out the Halloween decorations and put those up and lit some of my fall candles. I know I'm a bit early but it was awesome :)

BTW.. that candle at the top is Autumn Fruit, from Yankee Candle and it smells Ammmmmazing! I wish I had bought a larger version of it seeing how I'm burning right through this one. I really hate that we don't have an actual Yankee Candle store here. I can buy them at the BX but they just don't have a good selection. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment