Whatever tickles your fancy.
I have decided to share a secret with you... I aspire to be a great photographer some day... and travel the world taking beautiful photos that you'll buy as postcards.
Ok so the truth is... I have just finished my portfolio... well I think I'm done, unless I travel some place really cool soon and end up taking more photos. Now here comes the hard part... submitting my portfolio...EEEK! ZOMG! Can I will just admit that I'm terrified! Its not because I can't take criticism, on the contrary I enjoy it. It's just that its MY work. Its like someone taking a magnifying glass and looking over your whole body trying to find every flaw. Oh its sooo nerve wracking!-- I speak from experience. When I was in high school I was in advanced portfolio art classes and after high school I applied and submitted a portfolio to Chicago's Art Institute for furniture design. The good news was that I got accepted... the stupid news was I decided to get married for the first time. I was only 19. Woah... so yeah, needless to say I never went. :P And here I am butterflies in stomach all over again LOL! Anyway... I'll let you see a little preview of my work with a video... nicely put together by Animoto. Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts on my work.
Ok so the truth is... I have just finished my portfolio... well I think I'm done, unless I travel some place really cool soon and end up taking more photos. Now here comes the hard part... submitting my portfolio...EEEK! ZOMG! Can I will just admit that I'm terrified! Its not because I can't take criticism, on the contrary I enjoy it. It's just that its MY work. Its like someone taking a magnifying glass and looking over your whole body trying to find every flaw. Oh its sooo nerve wracking!-- I speak from experience. When I was in high school I was in advanced portfolio art classes and after high school I applied and submitted a portfolio to Chicago's Art Institute for furniture design. The good news was that I got accepted... the stupid news was I decided to get married for the first time. I was only 19. Woah... so yeah, needless to say I never went. :P And here I am butterflies in stomach all over again LOL! Anyway... I'll let you see a little preview of my work with a video... nicely put together by Animoto. Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts on my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment