Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)

I need to actually sit down and write out my bucket list but some of the things off the top of my head are; Visit Africa and climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Own my own Suzuki GS500 (its my favorite kind of bike), To spend at least a week on the beaches of Phuket Island Thailand... its so beautiful there... (that's where they filmed the movie the beach!) Be in movie (even if its just as an extra) and Own a home that has secret passages and secret rooms!

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)

I have been a MilSpouse for 4 years :D We have been stationed together at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Fort Gordon Army Post in Augusta Georgia, and Keesler AFB in Biloxi Mississippi. I feel fortunate to have experienced living in all these different places, I loved them all for different reasons. I loved Oklahoma because it was so far away from where I have always lived... it was my first time moving away from my home state in Florida. The climate was soooo different and I LOOOOOOVED shopping there LOL! I loved Georgia because I made some of the best friends I will ever have there, I loved fall there, its so beautiful and colorful! And I love Keesler because I love my house here... its brand new and by far the best Ive ever lived in. Ive made great friends here, I have a good spouses group here... the commanders wife rocks, shes just like one of the girls and not at all like some of the stuck up ones Ive met before... bottom line I feel very comfortable around her. Oh and the BEACH! LOL!

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)

ZOMG! There is just too many to name... maybe later I'll put together Jess's soundtrack... but for now there's just too many. Im sure more than half of them are old punk songs LMAO!

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?


Oooh either... Buffalo Chicken, NYC White (like my cousin Mike makes... yes, I have a "Pauly D" Jersey Shore type cousin in the family-- hes by marriage so don't hold it against me LMAO!)
or a pizza with mushrooms, black olives, green olives and ham on it! YUM!

5. What are three good things in your life right now?


My Family, My Health and that were all doing ok... so many other people have so much less and I'm just thankful that I am so lucky.

3 comments:

  1. lol @ the jersey shore comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I have a Pauly D in my family, too- it comes with the italian territory. :)

    My first bike was a GS550. I don't have it any more, booooo. I also had a Yamaha Virago 750, but it was kind of a biatch to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way about #3. My brain went nuts.lol.

    ReplyDelete