Man I tell you what... this week has been beyond crazy. So I owe you 2 days of 30 days of Me: Day 25 (Your day in great detail) and Day 26 (Your week in great detail). Yesterday was such a whirl wind that I'll just spare you and give you the cliff notes version :)
Woke up around 9'ish (That is the only good part about hubs working nights, he lets me sleep in... I dunno how that man works all night and then cant stay asleep in bed past 8am!)
Work out was around 10'ish which consists of going to the gym on base to use the treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike and weights.
Came home showered... had sushi (California roll) for lunch.
Hubs went to work after lunch.
The kiddo and I did her school time work. Read from her Finnish language book, wrote her ABC's, practiced writing her name, adding and subtracting with the cookies I made a few days ago... I really enjoyed the subtracting part LOL! Then we colored and painted a few pictures for daddy.
Then she took a nap and I cleaned (the whirl wind part) had to get this house in shape for the party on Saturday... and I'm still not done! Ive got laundry to put away and I still need to vacuum upstairs :P
Around 3'ish the UPS man came and delivered my new baby (my new droid phone: The ever so awesome vibrant) ... Pics and Review coming up soon.
So then of course I played around with the phone for a while and farts around online a bit... and by the time I was done it was ready to make dinner, we had spaghetti (I know, oooh so gourmet)
After dinner, hubs went back to work and then I watched TV (Ghost Hunters, Steven Seagal: Law Man, Who the Bleep Did I Marry and Fact or Fake) and set up the rest of my phone apps.
Around 11'ish I hauled it up stairs and watched here the Heart is until hubs came home.
I can't tell you what we did after that, but yadda, yadda, yadda.... and then we went to bed. LOL!
:)
Oh and my week in great detail... I can pretty much sum it up in one word... CRAZY! LOL!
haha, I hate it when people are like that! Work late and then wake up so early! haha, if I go to sleep for a second Im done for so I envy people with that ability! :) Hope your week whinds down!
ReplyDelete