Thursday, October 28, 2010

Future Geek Girl

Hubs is working his usual night shift tonight and we decided to meet up at Subway for dinner (BTW...they give military discount, not 100% sure if its all of them but its worth a shot to ask) after we ate and Hubbers went back to work, I took the kiddo across the street to the mall. She LOVES to waste spend time in Books A Million looking at comics. What can I say... like mother and father like daughter... LOL! She is my little Padawan in the making and I just had to share...

And for the record she chose # 21 of Batman: The Brave and The Bold over Marvel Squad phew she is a DC girl all the way... except for pesky Iron Man LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Girls after my own heart! We spend all of our extra time in borders or joanns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!! We all have a lil geek in us somewhere, lol.
    I love any book store really. I find it peaceful to stroll through one, lol.

    ReplyDelete