Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Days of Me: Day 27

This month in great detail

To be truthful, I don't really remember all of this month (hence the reason for blogging)... its been such a whirlwind! It has flown by so quickly... in fact this whole year has seemed to have done that as well. These days "Chicken with its head cut off" seems to be my new look. I just cant wait to get this month done and over with... but that's just the start isn't it? Ohhhh yes, then comes Thanksgiving and EEK! Christmas! I am glad that I have been able to craft and paint a little this month, its more than I have done in a long time. I'm hoping to get a sewing machine before too long and then I'll really be up an at it with the projects! All in all its been a good month, Im not gonna go into the details with it since you can read it for yourself (its called archives) LOL! I just hope that November I can at least stop long enough to say I remember it LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment