Hopes and dreams for the next 365 days
I have one hope, one dream and one wish for this next year, it's to have a baby. I hope to get pregnant, have a safe delivery and for that baby to grow up and be a great person. I promise to not complain about tiredness, sore boobies, backaches, headaches, morning sickness or stretch marks. I will trade all that for 10 fingers, 10 toes, a healthy mind and heart I will endure the pain and laboring and long nights to come for the innocence of a smile and the sweetness of a coo. I promise to be a good mommy and dedicate my life to the caring and supporting of my baby. I hope, I dream, I wish for the day to come when I can say... finally... that I'm gonna have a baby.
I wish you luck! Hopefully it'll happen for you :) And if nothing else, you got one beautiful little girl. Some people don't get that!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am really lucky that I do have my munchkin... I have been her mommy since she was 9 months old and I have cherished every second of it :) I just hope to be able to give her a sibling :) Besides I hear pregnancy is a hoot! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat is my wish for next year too. I want a child so bad.
ReplyDelete